The course begins and ends in Adventure Park and runs through the residential neighborhoods of Powell, Ohio. See below for course certification and a detailed description.
- Start on Village Park Drive, 13 feet southeast of a green electric box located on the west side of the road. Box is adjacent to an orange and white buried cable warning post.
- Leave (east) Adventure Park via. Village Park Drive,
- Left (north) on Liberty Road,Right (east) on Ridge Side Drive,
- Left (north) on Hopewell Drive (turns into Woodard Place),
- Mile 1 - On Hopewell, at the south edge of the driveway to the house between 417 and 437 (probably 427 when construction is finished). MARK IS ON THE EAST SIDE OF THE ROAD.
- Right on Ashmore Circle East (follow around circle),
- Right (south) on Woodard Place (turns into Hopewell Drive),
- Mile 2 - On Woodard, even with the north edge of the asphalt path between 435 and 445. MARK IS ON THE EAST SIDE OF THE ROAD.
- Right (west) on Ridge Side Drive,Left (south) on Liberty Road,
- Right (west) Village Park Drive to finish!
- Mile 3 - On Village Park Drive, 11 feet west of the west end of the wooden footbridge. MARK IS ON NORTH SIDE OF THE ROAD.
- Finish - 5 km - On Village Park Drive, at the green mailbox located immediately south of the south entrance to the police parking lot. MARKED ON BOTH SIDES OF THE ROAD.